• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Hummel goes as 58th pick in NBA Draft to the Timberwolves

Started by bbtds, June 28, 2012, 11:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbtds

http://www.nwitimes.com/sports/basketball/professional/purdue-s-hummel-drafted-by-timberwolves-with-th-pick/article_028a0b77-39aa-5b33-9ce0-9c9e420f3fcd.html

Robbie Hummel gets picked 2 spots before the draft ends by the Minnesota Timberwolves as the 58th pick in the NBA draft. Congrats to the Valpo High and Purdue grad.

Valpo_Fred

Couldn't have happened to a nicer kid. After everything he's been through in his career, he deserves it. He's what's right about college basketball and what a true student athlete is.

valpopal

Quote from: Valpo_Fred on June 29, 2012, 09:16:54 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer kid. After everything he's been through in his career, he deserves it. He's what's right about college basketball and what a true student athlete is.
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

covufan

Congrats to Robbie.  I'm sure the NBA will find a spot for a 6'8" left handed shooting, hard working, rebouding young man.  With his work ethic, and a little luck with no more injuries, he could make it in the NBA.  Good luck to him.

uhlan80

Quote from: covufan on June 29, 2012, 11:55:40 AM
Congrats to Robbie.  I'm sure the NBA will find a spot for a 6'8" left handed shooting, hard working, rebouding young man.
Scott Martin is left handed, Robbie Hummel is right handed.

covufan

Quote from: uhlan80 on June 29, 2012, 04:55:09 PM
Quote from: covufan on June 29, 2012, 11:55:40 AM
Congrats to Robbie.  I'm sure the NBA will find a spot for a 6'8" left handed shooting, hard working, rebouding young man.
Scott Martin is left handed, Robbie Hummel is right handed.

For some reason I thought they were both left handed.  Thanks.