• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Avatars! Getch'er VU avatars here!!!! Custom-made!

Started by SadersofthelostArc, July 21, 2012, 10:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SadersofthelostArc

I have received numerous compliments about my new avatar and wanted to share the love.  I love looking at a good avatar and want to puke when I see some of the boring avatars (you know who you are).  So, I'm more than willing to hook you up with a personal avatar of your choosing.  If you don't chime in, I'll just assume you want one and I'll take creative license.  For an example of my work, check out the avy I just created for my guy and longtime VU-supporter Tommy Lasorda/valpotx! 

Let me know what you guys think!  Hope to see Tommy sporting this soon!  Chime in with your requests....got some great ideas for more avatars to come!

SadersofthelostArc

Round 2..............

DISCLAIMER:  I am in no way suggesting that vuweathernerd looks like the nerd depicted!

sectionee

As I sit here and watch old episodes of Shark Tank, I think you have stumbled onto something fantastic.  You, sir are a creative genius!  Lets see you work your magic with SectionEE.

SadersofthelostArc

EE!  One of my favorite posters on this forum...your wish is my command, friend.  I've got my thinking cap on and will be glad to put together a little something for you.

sectionee

Can't wait to see what you come up with.  It is time for bobble head Homer to be retired.

bbtds

Quote from: sectionee on July 24, 2012, 07:58:40 AM
Can't wait to see what you come up with.  It is time for bobble head Homer to be retired.

I never could tell if that was Homer or who it was. My best guess at who your avatar most resembled was President Heckler.

SadersofthelostArc

bbtds, shall I cook up a lil something for you??  Don't worry....on it.

bbtds

sectionee

Mine looks like Heckler about as much as yours resembles Steve kerr

SadersofthelostArc

sectionee, your table is ready!  Hope you enjoy it and I've got yet ANOTHER satisfied customer!

sectionee

SadersofthelostArc

You're high profile media, man!  Your images are floating all over the interwebs!

Now, if only we can get ml on board for a "sectionee bobblehead night"!

DMvalpo18

Time for me to get new one!....I have been in hibernation mode from this forum and am in serious need of an avatar makeover. Thanks!

SadersofthelostArc

DM and bbtds, I haven't forgotten about you guys...just thought I need to keep priorities straight and get to our tough but fair mods first!  Valpo04, hope you enjoy it and will make it your new avy!