• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

VU Student Missing

Started by HC, March 23, 2015, 10:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HC

Apparently a student is missing...Sidney Noble. Hard to find any information on this except he's been missing since yesterday.

a3uge

bbtds

Quote from: a3uge on March 24, 2015, 07:31:29 AM
They found him.

Thank the Lord!

Where did they find him and what happened?

swiftmutiny

More information from WVUR on the situation (this was before Sidney was located): https://soundcloud.com/source95/missing-student-update

talksalot

Here's the latest posting on the VUTV facebook page from about 8am today:

UPDATE:: We have some wonderful news to share this Tuesday morning -- Sidney Noble, the missing Valparaiso University student, has been found safe, according to a university official. We are still awaiting a statement from authorities regarding any details surrounding his disappearance.

valporun

talksalot, any knowledge of where he was found? Great to hear he was found safe.

talksalot

My source of information is the VUTV facebook page... and no further updates.   Just glad he's safe.  I can't imagine being that parent to get that phone call from the roommate.   Prayers for everyone involved.

agibson

Turns out the roommate of the formerly-missing student is a student of mine.  I didn't press for details, but sounds like a stressful experience for all involved!