• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

1/28: Bradley at Valpo Game Thread -Also Game 2 on 2/10 ESPN3 6:00 PM

Started by justducky, January 28, 2021, 06:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justducky

Everybody is over here checking and we have nowhere to comment.  :'(

vok22

Quote from: justducky on January 28, 2021, 06:54:11 PM
Everybody is over here checking and we have nowhere to comment.  :'(

I was just too lazy. I was waiting for somebody to do it for me :)

may know

Good finish to the half.

And yes the site has gone from packed game threads to threads thrown up at halftime.

AB

Bi Polar. Feast or famine from three tonight.

VUGrad1314

Daniel taking late shots and Donovan jawing at players We are such a poorly coached team... We're lucky to be tied right now...

hailcrusaders

Gave up on 10-1 run over the last 5 min of regulation. Do we have an offense plan? Or does it just consist of dribbling the ball around and jacking up a three late in the shot clock? Sometimes I wonder.
#CrusadersForever

VUGrad1314

Daniel is so hard to figure out... For every incredibly bad play he makes he makes a pass like that...

VUGrad1314

The one player we couldn't allow to beat us gets right to the rim in a big moment... Sigh...

VUSWIM08-12

PLEASE BEAT WARDLE AND CO. This is wild

VUGrad1314

Well done Daniel and Connor!

VUGrad1314

SHELDON EDWARDS!!!! This is some far less than ideal shot selection but it's going so I'll take it!

bbtds

Quote from: bbtds on January 11, 2021, 11:14:34 PMI truly hope you are wrong though and Valpo puts together about a 500 record in conference this year.

Well, I know the season's not over yet, but we are .500 in conference.

hailcrusaders

Well that sure was something. Didn't think we'd have enough gas in the tank after Clay and Krikke fouled out, especially the way Bradley was getting whatever they want inside. Glad to say I was wrong. Somehow, we're 3-3 in MVC play!
#CrusadersForever

VUGrad1314

WOOO! 3 in a row feels good! Gotta love being able to gut out a win in double overtime with your two best players on the bench! In a game where we were getting buried early too! That says a lot about this group! I'm getting excited again!

nkvu

Man that was a game!  Clutch shooting from three and the line to win it. Whew!

wh

bbtds

Can we get 12 games in 34 days?

justducky

Even Zion looked good! What a team confidence builder!

Watching Emil a bit and never saw him sitting. Does his injury make him prone to stiffening up? I can't even remember what his injury is?

valpo64

Great win by the team!  The guys responded to Coach Lottich and stayed with it even though they fell behind early.  Then our 2 big guys foul out and the freshmen step up.  Loved the effort.

oklahomamick

Sheldon Edwards!!!! 

3 game winning streak and moving to the middle of the pack in the MVC.

For old time sake, Hope Wardle slips on some ice in Valpo.  He is used to losing in the ARC and hurting himself at the same time.
CRUSADERS!!!

mj

What a great win. Edwards answered the call when he was needed. Valpo is getting my hopes up again...
I believe that we will win.

VUGrad1314

So uh... Do we...? Do we actually have shooters now? It certainly appears so!

SanityLost17

2 freshman..   8-18 from three for 44%.    We also know that JO can really shoot the ball too.    Lottich has recruited shooters.   All 3 just need more experience and JO needs to bulk up so he can see more floor time and not be a defensive liability.   The future is bright if our stud sophomores (Clay/Krikke) can stick around and the incoming freshman for next year are who we think they are. 

We will still have some really bad games, but you can see the potential in lower classes and Sackey/Gordon are finally showing some leadership out there to get everyone in line and focused. 

VALPO LI

Great game!!!  A nail biter to the very end.  I went through 2 rolls of Rolaids.  Hat goes off to this Crusader team they hung in to the very end and showed the league tonight that Valpo is for real!
Shine on Vu

VU2014

Winning feels good guys. The Team and Coaches deserve a lot credit over the last week. Not perfect games but MUCH better. Lot's to work on. Exciting game tonight!

Brain Wardle hasn't won a game at the ARC since 1/23/2011. And a lifetime record of (1-10 at the ARC)  ;D ;D