• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Game 8 @ (3-2) Butler

Started by valpofb16, October 24, 2023, 12:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpofb16

Valpo travels to play the Team Down South behind Chief Keefe. My prediction

24-10 Dawgs

covufan

Another close loss

Butler 27
Valpo  23

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usc4valpo

23-14 Butler. could be an interesting offseason.

IndyValpo

I will play counter and say Valpo wins 24-21.

I was one of the lucky ones who saw Butler score 72 in Carlson's last game. Ah the memories! 

JD24

I'll hope that Rowan Keefe makes a difference, Butler hasn't had the opportunity to scout him much and Valpo puts up enough points to pull a squeaker out 26-24.

VULB#62

Quote from: JD24 on October 27, 2023, 12:27:52 PM
I'll hope that Rowan Keefe makes a difference, Butler hasn't had the opportunity to scout him much and Valpo puts up enough points to pull a squeaker out 26-24.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

valpofb16

Barring injury I'll be in attendance to walk Chief Keefe and the pack

rogerwilco

Valpo wins 21-20 thanks to Connor Stalions being on the sideline.

usc4valpo

Gameday for Hoosier helmet baby! On my second cup of coffee...

JD24

Quote from: JD24 on October 27, 2023, 12:27:52 PMI'll hope that Rowan Keefe makes a difference, Butler hasn't had the opportunity to scout him much and Valpo puts up enough points to pull a squeaker out 26-24.
...and....my hopes have been dashed

usc4valpo

David81

Oooof.

They're not getting destroyed like some previous sad eras, but what does it say when most games are close in score, but fall only once in VU's favor?

usc4valpo

I understand, but a 1-7 record sucks. Valpo shouldn't be satisfied with this.

covufan

Quote from: usc4valpo on October 28, 2023, 05:11:50 PM
Coaching change?
I'm not ready for suggesting a coaching change, but we've been giving up long plays too often this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valpofb16

Difference in the game was their RB Jyran Mitchell who is a standout from Eastern Kentucky.

Outside of Davis and some late (maybe garbage time?) touchdowns against Davidson, the offense has severely lacked. 5 rushing touchdowns in a season won't get it done.

need next OC to be an OL guy and build there. i just cant see Fox bringing Symmes back.

usc4valpo

As a fan base should Valpo be satisfied with this? The commitment to sub mediocrity has to stop.

soapyjeans

Quote from: valpofb16 on October 29, 2023, 05:42:07 AMDifference in the game was their RB Jyran Mitchell who is a standout from Eastern Kentucky. Outside of Davis and some late (maybe garbage time?) touchdowns against Davidson, the offense has severely lacked. 5 rushing touchdowns in a season won't get it done. need next OC to be an OL guy and build there. i just cant see Fox bringing Symmes back.

I like Keefe mobility and field vision.  His ability to quickly scan and spot whose getting open was refreshing.  Valpo looking like a different team. 

valpofb16

I wouldn't say that. But I'll say his ability to move and keep eyes down field are a better fit than Mikey and Jeffrey with how poor the OL has played.