• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

PANTHERQUEST 2013

Started by LaPorteAveApostle, January 01, 2013, 11:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbtds

AGAIN the Panthers go zero from three in the 2nd half. The score of the 2nd half 46-27 as the Phoenix could not be stopped. Final score 74-54 all GB.

LaPorteAveApostle

ah, my man Jordan Aaron! 

20 points!!!

on 17 shots...

And again, the worst part is they used SEVEN players;

FOUR OF WHOM ARE SENIORS!!!

IT'S JUST GOING TO GET WORSE

AND ONE OF THE THREE RETURNEES IS JORDAN AARON

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

bbtds

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on January 25, 2013, 10:48:32 PM

An appropriate drawing after this story broke today

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/01/23/actor-behind-voice-for-charlie-brown-arrested-for-stalking-ex-girlfriend/

Looks like Charlie had a problem with the his former girlfriend, Peggy Jean, and her plastic surgeon.

agibson

Quote from: bbtds on January 23, 2013, 11:24:19 PMMilwaukee team totals in 2nd half= 1 asst, 3-8 2pt, 0-17 3pt, 2-3 FT, 11 fouls, 9 turnovers

An eight point second half?  Man, not good.

blackpantheruwm

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on January 25, 2013, 10:48:32 PM
ah, my man Jordan Aaron! 

20 points!!!

on 17 shots...

And again, the worst part is they used SEVEN players;

FOUR OF WHOM ARE SENIORS!!!

IT'S JUST GOING TO GET WORSE

AND ONE OF THE THREE RETURNEES IS JORDAN AARON

I love this whole thread, thinking of where we were two years ago. But the best is this post right here. :D

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: blackpantheruwm on March 16, 2015, 04:58:27 PMI love this whole thread, thinking of where we were two years ago. But the best is this post right here.
Yeah, I'm glad I took the high road and didn't do any PPG to GPA ratios.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa