• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Thanksgiving

Started by tiny707, November 22, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiny707

Team leaving today for WV. When do they get their turkey? At VU or WV or someone's house?

NativeCheesehead

From what I understand Lottich has told the team no turkey unless they outrebound WVU.  8-)

EddieCabot

Quote from: tiny707 on November 22, 2018, 05:21:54 PM
Team leaving today for WV. When do they get their turkey? At VU or WV or someone's house?

They're leaving today for a Saturday game?  Not saying that's wrong, but just seems odd to me unless they're flying commercial or taking the train.

VULB#62

And, BTW, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on our fan board. We all have a lot to be thankful for despite our frustrations as well as high points. Valpo is a great place.  I'm thankful to be an alum.   Now if we could just improve our rebounding and 3 pt shooting   :) ;D :cheers:

wh

Quote from: EddieCabot on November 22, 2018, 08:28:47 PM
Quote from: tiny707 on November 22, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

They're leaving today for a Saturday game?  Not saying that's wrong, but just seems odd to me unless they're flying commercial or taking the train.

Maybe they learned a lesson from Bryce's last year and Matt's first when they inexplicably blew off their assigned practice time the day before they suffered humiliating first round defeats at the hands of pathetic HL tournament opponents.

talksalot

Kent State 77 Vanderbilt 75.  Happy black Friday.