• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

WBB - Wright State @ Valpo 3/1/12

Started by jack, March 01, 2012, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jack

Good luck tonight ladies. Leave it all on the floor.

historyman

Quote from: jack on March 01, 2012, 12:18:14 PM
Good luck tonight ladies. Leave it all on the floor.
It seems a lot of the ladies have left half of it on the floor already, jack   ;)

jack

What a great group of young ladies. I wish them success tonight. What a nice way to usher out the season, and the seniors, who have done themselves proud already. A W tonight or Saturday could get them a home contest in the tourney.

jack

Great win against a quality team. These ladies played with a purpose tonight! That was the most active I've seen them inside all season. I also felt the blows he gave Richards and Gerardot were a key. That hasn't happened all season. I think Carr has shown she can keep the floor going while Richards gets a blow. I loved their unselfishness tonight. Passing up shots to improve their look happened quite a few times tonight. They weren't forcing things much. Giving up 60 and still getting a W was pretty impressive. Keep it going ladies. Congrats!

StlVUFan

Quote from: jack on March 01, 2012, 09:12:40 PM
Great win against a quality team. These ladies played with a purpose tonight! That was the most active I've seen them inside all season. I also felt the blows he gave Richards and Gerardot were a key. That hasn't happened all season. I think Carr has shown she can keep the floor going while Richards gets a blow. I loved their unselfishness tonight. Passing up shots to improve their look happened quite a few times tonight. They weren't forcing things much. Giving up 60 and still getting a W was pretty impressive. Keep it going ladies. Congrats!

They get a heavy dose of gratitude from the Titans who now have clinched the 2 seed -- and no doubt going to show that gratitude in a sick, twisted way on Saturday.  But if Valpo wins and Milwaukee loses, Valpo gets the 7 seed -- all thanks to tonight's win over a Wright State team that swept the Vikings while splitting with Valpo.

P.S. according to @PaulOren's twitter feed, Mike Bradbury has the biggest potty mouth in the HL, as no doubt could be attested by every fan in the place ;)