• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Who's Ready for Some Hoops, Coach Dorow-Style?!?!

Started by SadersofthelostArc, October 23, 2012, 11:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SadersofthelostArc

We are just about two weeks from the dawn of a brand new era of Lady Sader hoops!  Coach Dorow is here with a new attitude and a new system ready to turn the Horizon League upside-down (and she is pretty smokin' cute too if you ask me!)...can't wait to see how she will have these girls playing in the upcoming weeks.

Key things to watch....

*Will Coach D be able to curb some of the things we saw out of Laura R and get her to the all-conference level many have thought she could be? 

*Will this vaunted freshman class be able to produce right away?  The size is there...will the maturity be present?

*When will Dorow's first "legacy moment" come?  I predict right now, BOLDLY, that it comes when the LS'ers beat the Indiana Hoosiers at home on November 9! 

*Will the players' loyalty to Keith rear its ugly head?

PREDICTION TIME:

15-14 record in the regular season....18-15 with a HL runner-up finish...I also predict that I will look like this most of the season:

What say you VU fans???

historyman

Quote from: SadersofthelostArc on October 23, 2012, 11:17:50 PM*Will the players' loyalty to Keith rear its ugly head?

saders, I.........am.........so.........so.........so.........GLAD..........you're........back............mumble, mumble, mumble, mumble, mumble

"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

SadersofthelostArc

historyman

Quote from: SadersofthelostArc on October 24, 2012, 12:13:29 AMThanks history....how have you been??

I..........am............doing.............GREAT!

and you?

"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

IndyValpo

Quote from: SadersofthelostArc on October 23, 2012, 11:17:50 PM
We are just about two weeks from the dawn of a brand new era of Lady Sader hoops!  Coach Dorow is here with a new attitude and a new system ready to turn the Horizon League upside-down (and she is pretty smokin' cute too if you ask me!)  (easy there big guy)...can't wait to see how she will have these girls playing in the upcoming weeks.

Key things to watch....

*Will Coach D be able to curb some of the things we saw out of Laura R and get her to the all-conference level many have thought she could be?  (No one has ever thought Laura was all-conference material.  She starts in a position that was supposed to be Gick's. She works real hard but seriously)

*Will this vaunted freshman class be able to produce right away?  The size is there...will the maturity be present? (Your vaunted comment is the first of it's kind, hopefully they can help. Hopefully this coach will be willing to use them. Your size comment is simply not even correct. One is 6-0 the others are guards)

*When will Dorow's first "legacy moment" come?  I predict right now, BOLDLY, that it comes when the LS'ers beat the Indiana Hoosiers at home on November 9!   (I hope you are correct)

*Will the players' loyalty to Keith rear its ugly head? (Simply put, no!)

PREDICTION TIME:

15-14 record in the regular season....18-15 with a HL runner-up finish...I also predict that I will look like this most of the season: (The world needs dreamers, hopefully yours comes true!)

What say you VU fans???

milanmiracle

I just hope for an improved season from the L'ders. Its a new team, new coach and a new season. Let's give the new coach time to get the L'ders back up to speed.
"Tragedy is losing 86-7 and then having ESPN calling the press box and asking if the score is actually correct." - pgmado

SadersofthelostArc

Quote from: milanmiracle on October 24, 2012, 11:08:08 AM
I just hope for an improved season from the L'ders. Its a new team, new coach and a new season. Let's give the new coach time to get the L'ders back up to speed.

Absolutely, milan....I just don't think we will be waiting long.

My source inside the program tells me that these pre-season practices have been the most intense practices within the confines of the ARC in years----and that is for all teams, mens' and womens'.  Coach Dorow is a culture-changer.