• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

2014 Valpo Baseball Apparel

Started by jetz, October 10, 2013, 11:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetz

The brand new order forms for 2014 baseball swag is out!  Last year's order was very popular, and there are some returning items with some brand new stuff for 2014, including a line of "Back-2-Back" shirts.  There is a Nike order form with over 45 different items.  An extensive ladies' only order form is also available.  Go to the Facebook site for Valpo Baseball and click on the links for the order forms.  There is a quick turnaround on this.  We need to receive your order form via snail mail by October 21st.  Please check it out today!  Orders will be available for pickup by Christmas.  Payment info is available on the Facebook site.  Thanks for your support!  Proceeds from this fundraiser will go directly to Valpo baseball.
"How'd you like to mow my lawn?  Mmmm?  Mmmm?"--Judge Smails

valpotx

Do we know if the workout shorts have pockets this year?  The ones I received last year didn't, and I like to have pockets when I go to the gym or run  :)
"Don't mess with Texas"

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: valpotx on October 10, 2013, 12:20:23 PMI like to have pockets when I go to the gym
amen!  but not in swim trunks, because that's how i ruin my iphones
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

jetz

Good news.  The shorts DO have pockets this year.  I feel your pain from last year.  Order up.

jetz

Quote from: valpo04 on October 10, 2013, 12:14:15 PM
Direct link to the Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153316121015433&id=423030780432

Link to the men's order form: http://www.valpoathletics.com/media/baseball/2013-14/PDFs/2013%20Lids%20Order%20Form.pdf

Link to the women's order form: http://www.valpoathletics.com/media/baseball/2013-14/PDFs/2013%20Lids%20Ladies%20Apparel%20Order%20Form.pdf
Thanks for posting these direct links.  It should be noted, however, that the Nike order form--listed as the "men's" form above--has items for men and women, boys and girls.  The ladies' form above is exclusively for the girls.  The ladies that ordered items A-C from the ladies' form last year were very happy with those mesh shirts.  They came out much nicer than they look in the picture.

oklahomamick

Maybe I'm just missing it, but who do I make the check out to?  Who do I mail it to?  When is the order due by?
CRUSADERS!!!

jetz

Quote from: oklahomamick on October 11, 2013, 09:34:53 PM
Maybe I'm just missing it, but who do I make the check out to?  Who do I mail it to?  When is the order due by?

Sorry, the payment info was listed on the Facebook site but not on the Valpo page.  Good point, oklahoma.  The orders are a quick turnaround.  We need to receive all orders by snail mail by October 21st. Print out the order form and make out a check to "Valpo Baseball".  Please add $10 for shipping, or plan to pick up your order before Christmas at the Valpo baseball offices.  Also, if you order any items in size 3X, please add a 15% upcharge for those items.  Send your completed form and check to:

Tracey Walsh
6 Hickory Lane
Batesville, IN 47006

Again, sorry for the quick turn, but you'll need to get the forms to the above address by October 21st.  Thanks!

jetz

Just a reminder to get your 2014 Valpo baseball gear forms in the mail today!  Don't worry if you've started a little late--we'd like your form here by Monday but will accept it if it's a couple of days late.  Remember your Christmas shopping and order up.  Please use the links in the above posts to download and print your form.  Payment info is listed in previous posts as well...thanks!