• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

New Campus Tour

Started by valpopal, March 25, 2020, 01:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpopal

For those who are missing campus, here is the new tour of VU available for prospective students unable to visit due to current restrictions. Check it out!

valpo64

VERY well done!  Great recruiting tool.  I hope that this is easily available for any prospective students or sent to a prospect who is considering Valpo.

vu72

Really well done and of course, it had to cover a big campus very quickly.  A couple of things that might have hit on some important topics: First, we have our own Dopler Radar system.  Only a handful of campus studying Meteorology, have their own system.  Next, as a part of the Engineering tour, it would have made sense to highlight the Solar Furnace, the only undergrad college in the nation with one, which accommodates undergrad research.  Last, it wouldn't have hurt if they worked in a shot of the Sorority complex.  They could have pointed out the Greek system plus, it is a cool looking structure.
Season Results: CBI/CIT: 2008, 2011, 2014  NIT: 2003,2012, 2016(Championship Game) 2017   NCAA: 1962,1966,1967,1969,1973,1996,1997,1998 (Sweet Sixteen),1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2013 and 2015

sfnmman

Very impressive improvement over the previous web site campus tour.  Really shows off the up-to-date physical plant that covers most of the campus and also includes energetic shots of students.   I hope it will have much success in Valpo's improved recruitment efforts.  Great job. :thumbsup:

valpotx

Very impressive.  I am sure that many of the services they describe were available while I was on campus, but I didn't partake in so many of the things they mention lol.  I will make sure to stress to my 3 young sons, that they participate in many more activities, tied to whichever schools they end up attending. 
"Don't mess with Texas"

NotBryceDrew

Yes, this was very well done. The video and audio work was solid. Both the tour guides were presentable and were able to speak very well. Covered all major aspects of campus.

Looks like those newer hires in admissions continue to execute at a high level.