• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

J'A(syra)Cuse, or Jim Boeheim as Benny Hill

Started by LaPorteAveApostle, March 15, 2014, 09:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaPorteAveApostle

Presented without hilarious comment, because this IS its own hilarious comment.

cuse yakety sax

My dad grew up with Jim in Lyons, NY, and thinks he must have died a thousand deaths watching this.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

a3uge

LaPorteAveApostle

Ouch LOL.  And supposedly Syracuse is so good too.

I've probably watched this twelve times now.  I just crack up, again and again.

Highlights of repeated watching:
--counting the misses (6:  5 3PT & a dunk)
--watching the reactions of their bench with every miss and each offensive rebound
--noticing that they had TWO timeouts left and could easily have prevented that atrocity at any time
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

LaPorteAveApostle

Still bears the rewatch.

4 missed 3-PT.  Two manage to draw rim (one barely), one gets the top of the backboard, and one airball.

REMEMBER THIS BEFORE YOU SEND THEM TO THE FINAL FOUR PEOPLE

LaPorteAveApostle

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL let's just say i wasn't holding out a whole lot of hope for syracuse on that last possession tonight having watched this, oh, i'd say 17 times now.