• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo at Ohio State Nov. 25 (update: also at Arizona Nov. 7)

Started by valpopal, August 25, 2011, 03:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

covufan

Quote from: StlVUFan on August 31, 2011, 04:34:07 PM
This won't be the first time we've played IUPUI at Canseco.  I was at the first one and remember the 50 students or so that lined up to spell the full name of the school on their bare chests ;)

So that would be:

I N D I A N A U N I V E R S I T Y - P U R D U E U N I V E R S I T Y A T I N D I A N A P O L I S

That would be fun to see!  Any pics or YouTube?

vuweathernerd

Quote from: covufan on August 31, 2011, 07:36:44 PM
This won't be the first time we've played IUPUI at Canseco.  I was at the first one and remember the 50 students or so that lined up to spell the full name of the school on their bare chests ;)

So that would be:

I N D I A N A U N I V E R S I T Y - P U R D U E U N I V E R S I T Y A T I N D I A N A P O L I S

i agree. but i thought he was talking about valpo students. either way, you're right - it'd be hilarious.

Valpo89

Playing IUPUI won't be as fun without Ron Hunter as the coach.

StlVUFan

Quote from: covufan on August 31, 2011, 07:36:44 PM

So that would be:

Yep -- took up the whole side of the court.  I'm not aware of any pics or YouTube.

StlVUFan