• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Crusaders on ESPN Formats

Started by KL31NY, January 18, 2013, 12:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KL31NY

Here's today's news referencing "The Worldwide Leader in Sports."

The Valpo men are playing Cleveland State on ESPN2 Saturday, February 9th at 3pm CT. This was just announced as a wildcard selection to the college basketball schedule.

Also, there's a chance the women's team might have a game on some ESPN format on the same day. I know someone who freelances as a sports producer for ESPN, Mediacom, etc. We talked earlier today about Valpo and he mentioned that a Crusaders-Titans WBB game could be on some ESPN format. The first VU-UDM women's meeting this year is February 9th at 1pm CT. While I don't have anything else to confirm this game, I don't know why anyone would lie about putting our women's team on some ESPN channel (with all due respect).

Could we really have both our basketball teams on some ESPN venue more-or-less back-to-back next month? How cool would that be?
"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."
–Jason Kendall, Throwback, pp. 176

valporun

Until a year where both of our teams could be playing for NCAA tournament spots in the same year again.