• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

#brycedrewing

Started by HC, March 10, 2013, 11:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HC

Move aside Tebow and Capt Morgan....#brycedrewing is taking over.

My boys brycedrewing after finishing their puzzle this morning.

Enrico Palazzo

:lol:  Outstanding. 

The baseball team was watching in the hotel lobby in Tampa on cell phones.  The place erupted.  And keep in mind we're an hour ahead so it was around 10:35 pm.  The manager was none too pleased as his efforts to quiet the guys were futile.   

Valpo89

I was thinking, it was like Bryce was doing the swim. How about backstroke Bryce?

valpotx

Awesome to hear that they were able to catch it as well.  That was the only bad part about the spring trip, in that it didn't allow for us to see how the team was doing
"Don't mess with Texas"

historyman

Would you need to do the Bryce backstroke on a basketball court? Or can it be done in other locations?
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

SadersofthelostArc

Quote from: valpotx on March 11, 2013, 02:59:56 AM
Awesome to hear that they were able to catch it as well.  That was the only bad part about the spring trip, in that it didn't allow for us to see how the team was doing

Plus, when you were in spring training as a player it was the 1950's and smart phones (let alone wall to wall NCAA tourney coverage) didn't exist.  Did you guys gather around the radio to listen or try to find a color tv in a store front?  Oh, the stories you could tell!  Who was Campy pulling for?  Did Robinson give everyone the business when UCLA started making runs?  Was Koufax much of a hoops fan?

crusadermoe

bbtds

Quote from: crusadermoe on March 14, 2013, 08:04:46 PM
Nice questions.   :lol:

Seems SOTLA is gone until he reinvents himself. I'm watching any newbies.

HC

We did a little #brycedrewng on the court after Tuesdays game

bbtds

You couldn't get a better shot of your crotch.

Maybe a side or top (head) shot would work better for future reference when #brycedrewing.

Hey, I'm just being constructive and fourthright.    ::)

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: bbtds on March 14, 2013, 11:02:41 PMfourthright

glad i read the threads in the right order to get this!

shall we call this pose HenCefourth?
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

covufan

Quote from: bbtds on March 14, 2013, 11:02:41 PMHey, I'm just being constructive and fourthright.
If three lefts make a right, what is a fourthright?

bbtds

Quote from: covufan on March 15, 2013, 02:25:43 PM
Quote from: bbtds on March 14, 2013, 11:02:41 PMHey, I'm just being constructive and fourthright.

Straight to the point.  :P

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: bbtds on March 14, 2013, 11:02:41 PMYou couldn't get a better shot of your crotch.

Every time I have remembered this line for the last couple days, I just bust out.  highLARious.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

ValpoHoops

Quote from: covufan on March 15, 2013, 02:25:43 PM

A DUI?