• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo hosts Missouri State Feb 25th 7PM Senior Night

Started by VUBBFan, February 24, 2020, 11:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hailcrusaders

No JFL, getting absolutely torched on the glass, still up by two at half? I'll take it
#CrusadersForever

vu72

Can't wait for all our coach K's to tell us how we suck. 
Season Results: CBI/CIT: 2008, 2011, 2014  NIT: 2003,2012, 2016(Championship Game) 2017   NCAA: 1962,1966,1967,1969,1973,1996,1997,1998 (Sweet Sixteen),1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2013 and 2015

SanityLost17

Only 3 total fouls between Krikke and McMillan.   I want to see them BOTH in this game in the 2nd half.... None of this 10 minutes for each stuff, they BOTH need to play at the same time for a good portion of this 2nd half.   Krikke is the hot hand and McMillan has owned 2nd halves of late.   Might help with rebounding as well. 

nkvu

If we could pull this out with no JFL it would be a big confidence boost for the team.

Come on guys, you can do this!

NativeCheesehead

I certainly hope they've ruled out something contagious for JFL if he's sitting on the bench.

VUGrad1314

Clay and Daniel leading the charge! Good to see the improved play from Sackey! And Clay is having an INCREDIBLE half!

truth219

Donavon Clay is a stud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

VUGrad1314

Ryan and Clay are on a mission tonight! They are playing like they will not be denied!

VUGrad1314

In the bonus with a nice lead. Keep attacking and drawing fouls. Keep getting to the line.

oklahomamick

Clay is good.  Big props to the team and coaches on this one.  Missouri State doesn't have scoring power to come back.  Good guys win.  One game above .500 with one more game to play. 

Are we getting hot at the right time?
CRUSADERS!!!

valpotx

Clay is showing what he can do.  If he and JFL stick around next season, it will be a top 3 season.
"Don't mess with Texas"

VUGrad1314

Quote from: oklahomamick on February 25, 2020, 08:30:44 PMClay is good.  Big props to the team and coaches on this one.  Missouri State doesn't have scoring power to come back.  Good guys win.  One game above .500 with one more game to play. Are we getting hot at the right time?

This is super presumptuous. You'd better be right.

valpotx

You can only laugh whenever Fazekas shoots over the last few games.  He is unconscious...
"Don't mess with Texas"

covufan

Kiser has 7 assists - what is his career high?

Kind of fitting, as he has been a great assist to this this team for four years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VUGrad1314

Daniel! Great shot! Love seeing him play well! Glad to see him coming around at the right time.

truth219

We're playing out of our minds right now and I like it. We need a center, but we're playing well right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

VUGrad1314

I'm so happy to see Fazekas and Kiser play so well in their final home game! I can't tell you how good that makes me feel! I can't think of two seniors who have earned a good performance and a standing ovation more than these guys. Thank you Kiser! Thank you Ryan!

covufan

Playing hard for a full 40 looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VALPO LI

Great performance by Fazekas and Clay :thumbsup:
Even better by the ENTIRE TEAM to step up while your star player is out!!!!!
Great Job Valpo  :clap: :clap: :clap:
Shine on Vu

VUGrad1314

How could JFL not want to stick around and play here? I think this game should do a lot to allay our fears of him transferring. He also sent out a tweet earlier tonight calling on the fans to  come out and support the team and the seniors. I think that speaks volumes. I don't think he's going anywhere and I hope I'm right. Go Valpo! I BELIEVE!

It's simple here guys. Win in Terre Haute and play on Friday! Go Valpo! I BELIEVE!

hailcrusaders

I realize the game was a blowout with lots of jumpshots and therefore not a lot of fouls, but man is it great how games fly by when the officials swallow their whistles.
#CrusadersForever

oklahomamick

Great game by both of the seniors.  Thanks for the 4 years Kiser and Thanks to Ryan for toughening it out through all the injuries and jerk teammates last year. 
CRUSADERS!!!