• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

KVW = Player of the Week

Started by sectionee, November 21, 2011, 03:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpotx

Congratulations!  It could have gone to either him or Ryan!
"Don't mess with Texas"

covufan

Congrats to Kevin.  He WILL be a force in the HL this year!

DMvalpo18

I have been super impressed with Kevin. How do you like the name of that hometown?

vu84v2

I know it is only 6 games (5 of which he has played), but he has shown the most year-over-year improvement I have ever seen in a Valpo player.  Great job KVW!!

historyman

I think everyone would agree that since Kevin's back has improved, which Kevin, himself, boasted about to me over the summer, he has turned in to one of the most talented Valpo players since Bryce, Lubos, Oppland, etc.

valpofan56

Quote from: historyman on November 21, 2011, 09:00:20 PM
I think everyone would agree that since Kevin's back has improved, which Kevin, himself, boasted about to me over the summer, he has turned in to one of the most talented Valpo players since Bryce, Lubos, Oppland, etc.

Woah there buddy. Let's see if Kevin can continue this play for a much longer period of time than 4 games. If he does so, I don't have a problem with that statement, but until then, let's take it easy.

cmack

Congratulations Kevin!  What a great start to the year.  He will be a tough player to handle for any team in the Horizon and beyond.

FWalum

Kevin has had a very impressive start to the season and I see no reason why it should not continue. Congrats Kevin.
My current favorite podcast: The Glenn Loury Show https://bloggingheads.tv/programs/glenn-show