• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo Hosts Bradley Game Thread Sat Feb 22 7PM ESPN+

Started by VUGrad1314, February 21, 2020, 12:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpotx

"Don't mess with Texas"

GoldenCrusader87

Who knows what to expect on the court at this point. We could dominate and ever "Centier Bank 3-pointer" early and often. Maybe we play defense. Maybe we work in the back door cuts. Maybe we undergo yet another long scoring drought. Maybe Bradley does. I really don't know with this team.

Here's my question: it's a Saturday night game. No snow in the forecast.

+/- 2,500?

No reason why it should be (-) .... right????

Just Sayin

Valpo favored but Bradley is at full strength and are playing well and are on a four-game winning streak. Bradley steals one from us tomorrow.

oklahomamick

Wardle goes down.  On a patch of ice and in the game.
CRUSADERS!!!

M

GoldenCrusader87

Buy one get one tickets for Saturday's and Tuesday's games.

Nice for season ticket holders who paid FULL price ....

A clear sign things are going well and headed in the right direction.

M

I said the same thing to the gas station attendant when I got gas for $2.49 the other day and then saw it for $2.29.  Can't believe they wouldn't refund me.

NativeCheesehead

As stated above, will be really curious to see attendance tonight with good weather and cheap tickets, but I'm prepared to be disappointed.

Good news is, I watched our two game win streak from various hotel rooms and watched our last loss from home. I'm back on the road today so we're getting that W tonight.

GoldenCrusader87

Gas station comparison is really ... ummm ... lol no comment.

GoldenCrusader87

Beautiful day ... Saturday night ... but one get one tickets ... hall of fame night ...

I'm taking the over on 2500 in attendance.

Hoping for ... 3,000

valpotx

"Don't mess with Texas"

VUSWIM08-12

oklahomamick

Bradley thinks it's all good, just wait until they start leading by 17 then they in trouble.
CRUSADERS!!!

nkvu

Off to our usual start. Maybe if we get down 15 or 20 we'll start to play a bit.

GoVU

Krikke needs to slam it down like that every time! A thing of beauty!

VALPO LI

That's what I'm talking about Krikke take it to the hoop and dunk it :thumbsup:
Shine on Vu

valpotx

Mileek doesn't seem to understand that you can't dribble into your guy, without expecting that the help-side defender will try to sag off his guy, for an easy steal.  He does that over and over, and it is extremely annoying.
"Don't mess with Texas"

nkvu

Another four or five points down and we'll have them right where we want them.

FieldGoodie05

I don't care how many three-pointers Mileek can make I would still ride him on the pine to start games because Krikke is just better than him.

VUSWIM08-12

Can we check to see if ML actually got a degree from Stanford...LOL. ughh same thing over and over , Lottichs fault, no one else's...He is supposed to lead young men and has no clue how to, that offensive foul on JFL wasn't there. Lottich sat on the bench. Weak

VUSL98

Just keep JFL, Krikke and Clay for next year, and I'll be happy.

oklahomamick

CRUSADERS!!!

nkvu

Do we ever defend the back cut?  Seems like every team in the league runs that successfully on us.

Then again, we haven't defended much of anything so far.