• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

IU- You've Been Dorowed!!!!!!!!

Started by SadersofthelostArc, November 09, 2012, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SadersofthelostArc

How 'bout them Lady 'Saders!?!?  If I've told you all once, I've told you a thousand times, there is a NEW 'TUDE at VU!  Coach Dorow has propelled her stunning good looks and basketball savvy into an impressive win over Indiana University.  Let that sink in!  VU beat IU!  Now try and tell me this team is not MUCH, MUCH improved, both in the bball dept and in the looks dept! :D

I will certainly be giving Keith quite a ribbing over this one lol  GO L'DERS!!!!!!

valporun

I'm thrilled with the win, but we need to get more games underneath us in this system. I was definitely happy with the distribution of points, and how the team played to win from the start against a B1G Ten team.

okinawatyphoon

Did this seriously need its own thread? Could have easily been added to the thread that was talking about this game.  :crazy:
Valpo '10, Valpo Admission Network
US Air Force, Sigma Phi Epsilon

valporun

There really wasn't a specific thread for this game. It was under the one that was started for the Holy Cross exhibition game, but since so few posters care too much about women's basketball, this one was started. Based on who started the thread, are you really that shocked?

okinawatyphoon

I'm not shocked....board disorganization is the norm around here. Trying to restore a little order though. There just isn't a need for dramatic outbursts like this when we are already talking about the game in another thread. That said, I am very proud of the ladies!
Valpo '10, Valpo Admission Network
US Air Force, Sigma Phi Epsilon

SadersofthelostArc

Quote from: valporun on November 09, 2012, 10:10:35 PM
There really wasn't a specific thread for this game. It was under the one that was started for the Holy Cross exhibition game, but since so few posters care too much about women's basketball, this one was started. Based on who started the thread, are you really that shocked?

It's okay run, you don't have to defend me...this is the same guy that couldn't read all the info on a poll and got a serious tongue-lashing the other day.  I'm okay with him wanting to criticize lol

And, okinawa, are we supposed to put all of our thoughts on women's basketball in the pre-season thread?  Not sure how your new board rules work.  I know the men get threads for all of their games, so I thought it would be okay if I made one for the ladies.  Sorry if I am out of line and you need to punish me with your new-found admin status.  I bow down to your rules and requirements, sir.

/givingyouthebusiness

HC

Quote from: okinawatyphoon on November 09, 2012, 10:06:01 PMDid this seriously need its own thread? Could have easily been added to the thread that was talking about this game.  :crazy:
You are only saying something because of who started the thread....c'mon man!

SadersofthelostArc

Quote from: HC on November 09, 2012, 10:15:37 PM
Quote from: okinawatyphoon on November 09, 2012, 10:06:01 PMDid this seriously need its own thread? Could have easily been added to the thread that was talking about this game.  :crazy:
You are only saying something because of who started the thread....c'mon man!

LOL, love it ee!  Careful though, it will bring KLYNY13 and his slimy ilk at the mere mention of his catch phrase!!!

KL31NY

I'll just keep it simple, today is a great day to be a Crusader!
"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."
–Jason Kendall, Throwback, pp. 176

SadersofthelostArc

Quote from: KL31NY on November 09, 2012, 10:41:50 PM
I'll just keep it simple, today is a great day to be a Crusader!

Speak of the devil!!  How've you been bro??

KL31NY

03, when did you rebrand yourself as 'Saders? Did Scott O. help out?
"Confidence is huge: believing you're better than the other guy gives you an advantage."
–Jason Kendall, Throwback, pp. 176

valpopal

A terrific win! Here are a couple photos I took of Coach Dorow and the women celebrating victory over Indiana:

SadersofthelostArc

Quote from: KL31NY on November 10, 2012, 12:34:02 AM
03, when did you rebrand yourself as 'Saders? Did Scott O. help out?

Don't know any Scott O...but I just felt like I needed a catchier name and the name and avatar all came to me at once. Speaking of that, hit me up if you want me to create a good avy for you...I've actually got a pretty good idea already.

What's new with you?