• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Mark Lazerus

Started by StlVUFan, February 08, 2013, 04:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaPorteAveApostle

what about a 25-word summary for those with short attention spans or unable to listen to sound for baby-related reasons? :)
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

bbtds

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on February 09, 2013, 06:50:35 AM
what about a 25-word summary for those with short attention spans or unable to listen to sound for baby-related reasons? :)

"Blah, blah, blah, blah.........(Charlie Brown adults' noises)........blah, blah, blah, blah.......blah, blah, blah, blah.......blah, blah, blah, blah.

agibson

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on February 09, 2013, 06:50:35 AM

Seems to be known as a Sun Times reporter now, and is doing some hockey coverage?

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: bbtds on February 09, 2013, 08:24:01 AM"Blah, blah, blah, blah.........(Charlie Brown adults' noises)........blah, blah, blah, blah.......blah, blah, blah, blah.......blah, blah, blah, blah.

I knew you'd work for peanuts.

Quote from: agibson on February 09, 2013, 11:41:45 AMSeems to be known as a Sun Times reporter now, and is doing some hockey coverage?

That's right. Got the promo...thanks.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

StlVUFan

Something of a vocal doppleganger for Joe Cowley, too.

bbtds

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on February 09, 2013, 12:53:30 PMQuote from: bbtds on Today at 08:24:01 AM
"Blah, blah, blah, blah.........(Charlie Brown adults' noises)........blah, blah, blah, blah.......blah, blah, blah, blah.......blah, blah, blah, blah.

I knew you'd work for peanuts.

That's amazing. I was actually sitting here eating peanuts when I read the above.

agibson

I was pleased to hear Lazerus on "Only a Game" last week appearing as the Sun Times Blackhawks beat reporter
http://onlyagame.wbur.org/2013/03/02/chicago-blackhawks