• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Sig Tau Pictures

Started by Ralph, November 20, 2012, 10:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny_fetla

Those guys really knew how to party.  And to think they did it without the hard core drugs like crystal meth or crack.  Hats of to them. 

StlVUFan

Quote from: johnny_fetla on November 21, 2012, 05:10:55 PM
Those guys really knew how to party.  And to think they did it without the hard core drugs like crystal meth or crack.  Hats of to them. 

Hats of what?  Felt?

johnny_fetla

Felt ?  Oh no.
Blue Velvet.

Baby loves Blue Velvet.
What blows my mind is there are some really famous people in those pictures in there younger days.
Would like to see some other house books and compare.

hckjag

somewhere I have pictures of the house being built. maybe even some pics of the original one after the fire

Ralph

Quote from: hckjag on November 23, 2012, 09:20:06 PMsomewhere I have pictures of the house being built. maybe even some pics of the original one after the fire

They never found out who started that fire.  Please put those photos up here and perhaps, just perhaps. you, me, johnny_f and StlVUFan can figure out the culprit by looking at those 40-year old photos.

Heck, it worked for Daniel Craig's character in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and he was fictional!.

valporun

As Billy Joel most famously said, "We Didn't Stare The Fire. It was always burning since the world's been turning." Oh wait, maybe that last part wasn't important...

LaPorteAveApostle

"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

johnny_fetla

The most powerful guy in Nevada Sports.  The guy who is in charge of regulating MMA and boxing including the biggest fight cards.  I heard he was a Sig Tau.  Forgot his name.  Is he in any pictures?  A good friend of mine sister dated him and id like to surprise her with a link to the site.

moodboom

Are you talking about Keith Kizer?  Yeah he's in there, those pictures are frackin' unbelievable.  I met him in Vegas once, we hung out at some seedy bar, some redhead girl was hitting on him and he yelled "I'll rock anything that moves".  Then stood me up.  C'est la vie.  Let the good times roll.