• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Fr Class down 150

Started by 78crusader, September 12, 2014, 01:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

78crusader

VULB#62

Yep, but overall headcount is up.

"The 2014 incoming class of freshman undergraduate students at Valparaiso University fell nearly 150 students short of matching last year's record-shattering number. However, due to the recent trend of growth within graduate programs, the university's total enrollment has increased for the third consecutive year."

Current UG enrollment is 3,300.  Be nice to get to 4,000 more quickly.  The strategic goal is 4,500 UG and 1,500 Graduate students for a total of 6,000.

78crusader

The other problem with the freshman class numbers is that there are more commuter students.

Paul

Ralph

Quote from: 78crusader on September 12, 2014, 02:35:58 PM
The other problem with the freshman class numbers is that there are more commuter students.

Paul
Well, where would they reside now that both Theta Chis and Sig Taus are shuttered? ???

usc4valpo

no more commuter students?  Please explain.

bbtds

Quote from: usc4valpo on September 14, 2014, 03:03:44 PM
no more commuter students?  Please explain.

You might want to see an optometrist about reading glasses! You're getting to that age.

Oooops! Sorry!

You might want to see an optometrist about reading glasses! You're getting to that age.

Quote from: 78crusader on September 12, 2014, 02:35:58 PM

;)

usc4valpo

thank you for making me face reality.  :P

bbtds

Quote from: usc4valpo on September 16, 2014, 06:26:52 AM
thank you for making me face reality.  :P

I couldn't believe Kevin Ward Jr was a race fatality either. Do you think Tony Stewart is really innocent or guilty?