• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Krikke

Started by GoldenCrusader87, February 02, 2020, 08:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpo64

Jay bailed twice...that should tell us something about his stay at VU.

valpo64

Jay bailed twice.  Quitter?  His decisions should tell us a lot about his last year at VU and perhaps why we had the year-end problems we had.   Anyway, enough of that.

justducky

Quote from: GoldenCrusader87 on February 03, 2020, 12:19:41 PMAs many of you pointed out when it happened, the loss of Smarolla allows for a much quicker tempo offensive pace, which is exciting.

The Smirolla is dead!   :(       Hats off for a moment of silence please.

Quote from: GoldenCrusader87 on February 03, 2020, 12:19:41 PMAs pointed out, I'd love to see some sets with Mileek and Krikke.

Long live the McKrikke!!!!!!!     :thumbsup:

VUGrad1314

We're already a better team for it. These guys can at least play reasonably well at the MVC level (and I think Krikke in particular is going to be good). What about the Krikmillan? I think an opportunity was missed with Smitrolla was well.  :)

valpotx

Jay is a Valpo alum, and I have yet to hear that he was the cause of any problems.  I wish him well, and he is just another example of someone that had the wrong people in his ear, when making his decision on last year of college eligibility.
"Don't mess with Texas"

bbtds

Quote from: justducky on February 04, 2020, 03:40:55 PMLong live the McKrikke!!!!!!!   

Isn't that the name of the new spicy chicken sandwich or was it the non-meat hamburger at McDonalds?