• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Arch Madness

Started by valpolaw, February 28, 2021, 08:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usc4valpo

Yep. Drake would have their hands full against a quality Conference of Champions team.

Just Sayin

Quote from: VUGrad1314 on March 14, 2021, 08:55:33 PM
Quote from: Just Sayin on March 14, 2021, 08:37:44 PM
Quote from: usc4valpo on March 14, 2021, 06:28:02 PMfight on SC baby
Isn't that USC coach the one who took Gulf Coast deep into the tournament a few years back with the boys who loved to dunk on the fast breaks?

Yes I believe it is! They were a 15 seed and I think they beat Georgetown and San Diego State to reach the Sweet 16. Dunk City was a lot of fun to watch! Was it 2013? 2014?

Sweet memory lane

https://youtu.be/0lvpsUA4UfI

bbtds

Quote from: VUGrad1314 on March 13, 2021, 11:43:06 PMIt's over... Too much bid thievery... Drake is screwed  and we're a one bid league again... I hate this so much...     Why did the absolute worst possible night have to happen right before the selection show? All that hope... Gone... All gone... Welcome to the hardest one bid league in the nation... That's where we are now... And it's all Drake's fault with their crappy BS schedule of no substance. WE NEED TO SCHEDULE BETTER or I just wish the MVC would just tell me it doesn't care about being a multibid league anymore so I don't have to care anymore either and can just be happy with whatever we get... Hopefully I'll feel better when I wake up tomorrow but I'm sure it's just going to sting again when Drake is left out just like every other mid every year...

Quote from: VUGrad1314 on March 14, 2021, 05:14:24 PM
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! WE DID IT! DRAKE'S IN! DRAKE'S IN! DRAKE'S IN!

You really should take a step back from your keyboard when you're stressed like this. Give it a minute or two.

VUGrad1314

Quote from: bbtds on March 14, 2021, 09:39:56 PM
Quote from: VUGrad1314 on March 13, 2021, 11:43:06 PMIt's over... Too much bid thievery... Drake is screwed  and we're a one bid league again... I hate this so much...     Why did the absolute worst possible night have to happen right before the selection show? All that hope... Gone... All gone... Welcome to the hardest one bid league in the nation... That's where we are now... And it's all Drake's fault with their crappy BS schedule of no substance. WE NEED TO SCHEDULE BETTER or I just wish the MVC would just tell me it doesn't care about being a multibid league anymore so I don't have to care anymore either and can just be happy with whatever we get... Hopefully I'll feel better when I wake up tomorrow but I'm sure it's just going to sting again when Drake is left out just like every other mid every year...
Quote from: VUGrad1314 on March 14, 2021, 05:14:24 PMYES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! WE DID IT! DRAKE'S IN! DRAKE'S IN! DRAKE'S IN!
You really should take a step back from your keyboard when you're stressed like this. Give it a minute or two.

I assume that's a response to the first quote and not the second. I assume that it's fine to share my joy and elation when the bubble broke our way. If so, point taken. You aren't the only one who tells me this and you guys are right. If it wasn't so cold up here in NWI during basketball season or so late when some of the games end I would be taking a walk whenever I was stressed like that. I'm just so glad to be part of this community and that we are part of a multibid league again!  ;D

oklahomamick

What I like is it seems majority of
Mvc fans root for the all mvc teams in the NCAAT unlike the idiots in the HL.

What I don't like is feeling like a leach
CRUSADERS!!!

usc4valpo

Which is why I also root for teams in the Conference of Champions. It has been awhile