• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Great News !!!!

Started by rlh, October 12, 2011, 05:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlh

I was out at the ARC this afternoon and was informed that Kevin's back if giving him no trouble whatsoever...apparently the therapy they tried this summer worked.  I am told he is pain free and is moving better than he has in a long time.  I personally think he might be the key to our season, so I think this is great news....

vuweathernerd

great news indeed. if this holds up, he may put up 20-25 minutes per game, enough time to do some real damage. :D

sectionee

This is great news!  For his size he is very physical and seems to like to mix it up inside, which you can't really say for most of our bigger guys.

historyman

Actually Kevin told me and some friends in July that he would be playing 30 minutes per game and was pretty confident of that. I feel that maybe I might have underestimated the progress he was making on his back improving at the time. I'm really glad to hear that Kevin's predictions seem to be fairly accurate. I hope he is less accurate on his predictions of how Vucic and Fernandez will play this year. He kept saying they had "really good potential but had a long long way to go."