• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Reason to Watch the Pairings

Started by talksalot, March 12, 2023, 08:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truth219

Well we know what happens what you don't have guards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Sayin

Quote from: David81 on March 18, 2023, 12:47:09 AM
So FDU won only 4 games last season. I guess I'm looking for stories like that to give me hope for fast program turnarounds.  :)

Not a chance with this administration.

usc4valpo

Drake self destructed at the end. DeVries had a lemon of a performance, but Brodie was outstanding  in the loss.

JD24

Quote from: usc4valpo on March 18, 2023, 09:44:43 AMDrake self destructed at the end. DeVries had a lemon of a performance, but Brodie was outstanding  in the loss.
Conference of Champions down to UCLA. Of course they can win it all.

AB

go back a touch further. Purdue has lost to Ark Little Rock (Chris Beard), North Texas, St. Peters, FDU and one elite 8 team. Great regular season coach, but Painter's March Moments have imploded. Great strategy by FDU to force Purdue to shoot threes and make it difficult to get the ball in the post to the big fella. Yes if FDU can do it, why not Valpo. FDU's Defensive efficiency was 353. Almost Dead last in D1!! Eye roll, Valpo's D ranked much better 253. Some luck on Purdue's terrible shooting, but you can see how the coach got his players to buy in and play hard/have a belief they belong. Not going through the emotions.

usc4valpo

At least we get to hear the wisdom of Walton.