• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

2023 Gulf Coast Showcase Estero, Fla Nov 20-22

Started by justducky, April 06, 2023, 10:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justducky

Buffalo, Valpo, George Washington, Wright St.  4 more TBD
Maybe we will have a coach and some new players lined up by then.  ;)

Suddenly I've found a little optimism to actually look forward to next season.  :o

VUBBFan

Great news for me. I live about 15 minutes away. I'll get to see Valpo basketball in person again.

historyman

I'm pretty sure LaPorteAveApostle will be there. If I remember correctly his home was within 1 or 2 miles of Estero, FL
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

VUGrad1314

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: historyman on April 07, 2023, 12:16:00 PM
I'm pretty sure LaPorteAveApostle will be there. If I remember correctly his home was within 1 or 2 miles of Estero, FL

historyman knows his history!  good recall.

unfortunately not the present.  left naples years ago (not quite a year after I left the board) and now reside in SE MI where I occasionally get to attend games of my Wolverines.

dropped by the board to see the reaction to the roger powell hire.  good on y'all.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa