• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Forum Closed: No new topics

Started by valpo04, February 22, 2024, 12:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpo04

As a reminder, this forum is now closed to new topics.

Please join us at our new home: https://www.valpofanzone.com/

valpo04

If you registered for the new site but didn't get a confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If you still don't have one, or if you need help getting registered, please reply here and I'll look into it for you.

valpo04

tiny707

Having a problem registering on new site. Wouldn't let me click on link on the e-mail. Maybe I can't do it from cell?

valpo04

Quote from: tiny707 on February 28, 2024, 10:38:46 PM
Having a problem registering on new site. Wouldn't let me click on link on the e-mail. Maybe I can't do it from cell?

Hi tiny, I have resent the password reset email. Let me know if that doesn't work.

tiny707

Yeah, checked new e-mail. Same thing. Won't let me click on link. Doing this from my cell.

valpo04

Hmmm...when you click the link, does anything happen? Does the link not appear as an active link?

I can activate your account manually, but I'd like to get your email notifications working so you don't have more issues in the future.

tiny707

Nothing happens when I click on link. Does not appear active as link is not highlighted blue. Just plain black text.

valpo04

Hmmm...that's odd. I haven't heard of anyone else seeing that issue.

As a workaround, you could try to highlight the link and copy/paste it into your browser. Do you have other emails that have links that work? Could it be your email client?

Just trying to think of the possible causes...

NativeCheesehead

justducky

Quote from: NativeCheesehead on February 29, 2024, 05:47:21 PMBye old board. 👋👋

I'll miss her. We are leaving a lot of interesting arguments behind. Does this mean we are starting fresh and all are forgiven and welcome?  ;)

tiny707

Other links work. Will try the browser. May be this weekend.

valpo04

I currently see 15 folks who have registered for the new site but haven't yet activated their account.

Please let me know if you are having any issues completing the email validation/password change to activate and log in.

Thanks again to everyone who has registered. I appreciate you all accommodating this change and joining the new site!