• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

The Javon Freeman-Liberty Appreciation Thread

Started by ValpoDad89, May 02, 2019, 10:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NativeCheesehead

I dunno. Freeman may have a slight edge as far as being a complete player. But on the offensive end, it's not close. Green is an elite level scorer.

VUGrad1314

That UNI game was one of my favorite games of the year. Green had a great game but Valpo still controlled the game. Sometimes when a team is heavily dependent upon one scorer that's what you need to do. Let that guy get his because he's probably going to anyway and focus on making sure nobody else gets hot and beats you.

wh

Quote from: VULB#62 on May 03, 2019, 08:01:26 AM
This is my 6,000th post on this fan board. I have been waiting for an appropriate opportunity to register this milestone post. But for the longest time it seems everything was doom and gloom along with some testy member interactions. I just couldn't add to what was general negativity about almost everything. Finally, yesterday the world as we were beginning to know it changed — JFL made a very special decision that could have significant ramifications for the Valpo MBB program for a few years to come. So I am very happy to add this post at his time and congratulate JFL for following a thoughtful process that resulted in a major turnabout in the atmosphere around here and Matt for working so hard behind the scenes in maintaining a solid relationship with JFL as well as assembling a new and refreshed nucleus of talent to move forward in our pursuit of an MVC title. GO VALPO!

I know this is about 3 months late, but this is an awesome post, and just as relevant today as when it was written. Excellent, '62!