• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo at Oakland Friday 1/2/2015 7:00 p.m. EST/6:00 p.m. CST O'rena

Started by bbtds, December 30, 2014, 09:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbleopinion

the feed came back.  It seems to be playing smoothly again.
Beamin' Beacons

truth219

Smj

humbleopinion

BTW, I have used tune-in radio to listen to Todd.  It allows me to pause the radio, so I can sync it with the video feed.
Beamin' Beacons

LaPorteAveApostle

glad to see we learned at halftime...oh no wait, a guy whose shot is clearly off tonight still jacking 3s early in the shot clock.

and a foul on peters.  just great.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

LaPorteAveApostle

...is it just me, or is Darien Walker KILLING us tonight?  geddimouttathere!

...One thing we are doing well tonight is moving the ball, though.  11 assists on 15 FG?  that's darn good.

now, about those TURNOVAS...
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

Smj

You all know I do not complain about refs - but these refs suck

a3uge

You'd think after closing the gap to 5 they'd come out of the half strong.

wh

a3uge

Stashing Peters in the post on offense seems like a terrible strategy. Also, I don't miss horizon league refs at all.

oklahomamick

CRUSADERS!!!

FWalum

Darien Walker is one streaky shooter. Unfortunately tonight he is really off.
My current favorite podcast: The Glenn Loury Show https://bloggingheads.tv/programs/glenn-show

oklahomamick

CRUSADERS!!!

a3uge

I hope one day we move to the MVC simply so we don't have to put up with the garbage like that foul called on peters grabbing the rebound.

oklahomamick

CRUSADERS!!!

vu84v2

Carter coming up big time!  But you have to like how Adekoya has stepped up.  Big rebounds and strong inside play.

oklahomamick

Anyone see Carter mouthing Felder during the time out after he hit his 3???
CRUSADERS!!!

Valpofan00

valpotx

Biggest reason Jubril doubters need to quiet themselves, is because of games like today.  He doesn't do much on offense, but he doesn't stop playing regardless of being on offense or defense. 
"Don't mess with Texas"

wh

oklahomamick

CRUSADERS!!!

oklahomamick

CRUSADERS!!!

valpotx

Bryce had some terrible play calls over those last 3 possessions.  Luckily, Keith bailed us out.  We need Alec to go off in OT, and not foul out.
"Don't mess with Texas"

LaPorteAveApostle

wow.  keith carter.  thank the good LORD.

(OREN with the timely PROFILE!)

i'm so glad because i was ready to firebomb the Darien Walker brick.  How is he any better than the fourth option on a team with Peters, Carter, and T. Walker?

a3uge

The whole double the big guy down low strategy needs to end immediately.