• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Simple Question: Are you Going to the Garden Party?

Started by talksalot, March 25, 2016, 11:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to....

Madison Square Garden?
8 (21.1%)
Watch on TV from home?
25 (65.8%)
Watch on TV from a "Local Establishment"
5 (13.2%)
Just read about it in the paper?
0 (0%)
None of the above...the CIT Championship game is on!
0 (0%)
None of the above... the Vegas8 SemiFinals are on !
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: March 29, 2016, 11:37:22 AM

talksalot

so.. we've had 54 people viewing this fanzone today... let's see who's IN and who's Almost In.

RS

agibson

Sending a couple of my students, but can't reasonably miss class myself.

I figured in the early going that the HL tourney was probably all that was going to make sense for me, schedule and $$ wise. (Admittedly, at the time I was thinking about the NCAA, and not the NIT final four.)

Locally, I heard that Wings Etc. was a pretty lively place for the HL semi-final.

justducky

No. I have enough trouble just making it to home games.  :)

By the way, after a 3/4 mile sprint I did manage to breathlessly arrive at the ARC heart attack free for the last 14 minutes of the St. Mary's game. Still trying to recover from that.  :thumbsup:

bbtds

Section 119 but might try to move up. Kind of figure MSG will have the nazi-ushers though.

Championship game will be in section 105.

VUSWIM08-12

119 as well, row 10,with a buddy who graduated with me in 2012... anyone have pregame plans? not paying $60 for the alumni dinner

govalpogo

Buddy and I in the cheapish seats of section 101.  First Valpo game since graduating in 2011!

StlVUFan

My "watching on TV from home" will actually be "watching on TV in hotel room in Arlington, Texas"

crusaderjoe

Can't make the BYU game.  I'm toying with the idea of coming up for the final if we beat BYU and my schedule allows it.  Until then, it's "Ciao, T.V., come stai...eh?" for me.

bbtds

Quote from: VUSWIM08-12 on March 25, 2016, 01:15:32 PM
119 as well, row 10,with a buddy who graduated with me in 2012... anyone have pregame plans? not paying $60 for the alumni dinner

119 row 9. I was thinking I would stand out in Valpo gear but I'm not so sure anymore.