• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Humorous Look at Conference Logos

Started by valpopal, March 12, 2014, 10:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpopal

A comical take on all of the nation's basketball conferences with slogans and observations as suggested by each one's logo:

http://www.sportspickle.com/2014/03/unofficial-slogans-every-college-basketball-conference

LaPorteAveApostle

...that's really funny.  thanks for posting that.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

bbtds

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on March 12, 2014, 10:38:38 PM

Come on! You could have done better than that. The only thing interesting about that was seeing all the logos together.

a3uge

Quote from: bbtds on March 13, 2014, 12:27:12 PM
Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on March 12, 2014, 10:38:38 PM

Come on! You could have done better than that. The only thing interesting about that was seeing all the logos together.

I agree. The guy doesn't know enough about college basketball and said the Atlantic Sun logo was decent.

LaPorteAveApostle

Well, I'm flattered, thank you both, but I did laugh out loud literally at a couple on the second page, even though the baby was asleep.  So he was doing something right.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa