• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Your Newest Horizon League Transfer

Started by motowntitan, January 05, 2015, 10:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

historyman

Quote from: HC on January 07, 2015, 04:51:55 PMSherron Dorsey Walker from Iowa State

You are correct. It happened 4 days ago so I must have missed it. I wouldn't have called it common knowledge on this board because there had not been a post about Sherron Walker's transfer yet.
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

covufan

I hope that Sherron Dorsey Walker and Martez Walker receive the same treatment from the NCAA regarding mid-season transfers, and are only allowed 3 more semesters each. 

LaPorteAveApostle

In case you're wondering, "maybe Oakland is going to just let this whole Martez Walker thing just go away quietly," the answer is the same as that at haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/2015/03/18/looks-favorable-martez-walker-ous-team/24985793/

Now, before you get all upset and say "Kampe doesn't care about character, he just cares about winning!" I say PSHAW!  If he cared that much about winning, he'd be a lot better at it.

I mean, come on, at least over .500 lately. 
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

oklahomamick

Regardless, Drew and the university would not accept some of these transfers that Oakland is taking.  We wouldn't take Monday, the Texas or ISU transfers. 
CRUSADERS!!!

bbtds

Quote from: oklahomamick on March 19, 2015, 03:37:28 PM
Regardless, Drew now the university would accept some of these transfers that Oakland is taking.  We wouldn't take Monday, the Texas or ISU transfers. 

We wouldn't take Mondy on Tuesday or Wednesday, either. Walker Texas Father wouldn't wear a Valpo uniform either. Sherron Dorsey-Walker from Iowa State Losers might get some consideration.

valpo64

These latest Oakland situations just put another feather, or rather jewel, in King Kampe's crown. It is a disgrace to our League if all those situations come to fruition.