• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

New Banner and who would a person avoid

Started by historyman, December 31, 2013, 01:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

historyman

Looking at the new banner on this website I was thinking about being in a bad neighborhood which member of the Crusader men's team would I avoid if they were staring at me like they do in that banner. I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone here. I'm just having fun.

My answer is LaVonte because he has the most changed look from his usual jovial self. I had to look harder to make sure it was really him.
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: historyman on December 31, 2013, 01:09:19 AMMy answer is LaVonte because he has the most changed look from his usual jovial self. I had to look harder to make sure it was really him.
I agree.  Although I wouldn't want to run into any of them.

Maybe Jordan because he's kind of flying the New Jersey Peace Sign there.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

LaPorteAveApostle

Also, true story--I was looking at my "Top Sites" preview in Safari, and literally watched the banner change in there in the split second before I clicked on something.  Weird.

/weird story bro
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

StlVUFan

Quote from: historyman on December 31, 2013, 01:09:19 AM
Looking at the new banner on this website I was thinking about being in a bad neighborhood which member of the Crusader men's team would I avoid if they were staring at me like they do in that banner. I don't want to cast aspersions on anyone here. I'm just having fun.
The new banner must be in invisible ink on my computer because all of a sudden I don't see a banner anywhere except on the fan zone page and that's not the banner you're talking about.

oklahomamick

I would avoid Moussa.  7 foot 270 lbs with go-go gadget arms. 
CRUSADERS!!!