• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Could YSU beat Wisconsin??

Started by vu72, November 13, 2011, 11:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vu72

Sounds silly doesn't it?  I think I can show that we played a very good football team earlier this year.

Here's the proof:  YSU just beat NDSU who was ranked #1 nonBCS.  NDSU beat Minnesota who beat Iowa who beat Michigan who beat Illinois who beat Arizona State who beat USC who beat Notre Dame who beat Michigan State who beat Wisconsin.

I rest my case.

Seriously, our win over Campbell should not be underestimated.  It wasn't on a rainy day on a freak play winning 13-10.  It was a full blown battle on both sides of the ball and a great win over a team who beat San Diego who beat both Drake and Dayton.  Here we come baby!!!!   ;D
Season Results: CBI/CIT: 2008, 2011, 2014  NIT: 2003,2012, 2016(Championship Game) 2017   NCAA: 1962,1966,1967,1969,1973,1996,1997,1998 (Sweet Sixteen),1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2013 and 2015

StlVUFan

I can tell from the nice highlight package that this was a defensive struggle ;)

bbtds

Quote from: vu72 on November 13, 2011, 11:52:45 AM
Sounds silly doesn't it?  I think I can show that we played a very good football team earlier this year.

Here's the proof:  YSU just beat NDSU who was ranked #1 nonBCS.  NDSU beat Minnesota who beat Iowa who beat Michigan who beat Illinois who beat Arizona State who beat USC who beat Notre Dame who beat Michigan State who beat Wisconsin.

I rest my case.

Seriously, our win over Campbell should not be underestimated.  It wasn't on a rainy day on a freak play winning 13-10.  It was a full blown battle on both sides of the ball and a great win over a team who beat San Diego who beat both Drake and Dayton.  Here we come baby!!!!   ;D

You enjoy Kevin Bacon and the six degrees of seperation also, don't you?   :)  This is really some illogical thinking but I understand it was done in a fun way and is good for message board chatter

milanmiracle

Quote from: vu72 on November 13, 2011, 11:52:45 AM

I rest my case.

I watched the YSU vs. MSU game, and while Youngstown shouldn't beat Wisconsin, it would certainly be more likely than Valpo beating YSU.
"Tragedy is losing 86-7 and then having ESPN calling the press box and asking if the score is actually correct." - pgmado