• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Baseball v. Wright

Started by jetz, March 27, 2012, 08:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetz

Good afternoon I hope you're already for more dictation surprises at the field now temperature 70° light breeze partly cloudy breeze blowing from left-field foul pole to right-field foul pole pretty nice day we are wearing camouflage jerseys for our Sunday home game
"How'd you like to mow my lawn?  Mmmm?  Mmmm?"--Judge Smails

jetz

Air Force R OTC colorguard just presented that colors. Two air force veterans threw out the first pitches. very cool. Wormington on the mound today

jetz

As they have gone all weekend right state makes Valpo pay for a hit by pitch single to drive home runner was sharply  hit to write one to nothing Raiders

jetz

Valpo goes with two outs Leffler hit done absolute rope RBI single back up the middle Raeder pitcher mostly fastballs touching 90 now tied at one

jetz

That double from Hibbard was a high chopper Elliot Martin almost came up with it at third the throw to second was close but Hibbert was safe

jetz

Wright State strikes again A base hit drives in Hibberd now two – one Raiders midthird

jetz

That double-play is typical of the series so far right's date able to bunt a guy over to second We hit in to doubleplay

jetz

Nice play by Bain and Vavra. Barely doubled off the guy at second. 2-1 wright mid 5.

jetz

Again no bunt. Cribbs tried but couldn't get it down. Poor execution. We must bunt to score!

jetz

Right state executes again now three – one Raiders top six

jetz

write state shortstop fouled a b all off of his ankle and is hurt he is not playing shortstop now

jetz

Martin's ball hit the pitcher in the foot and ricocheted back towards home Vavra scores three – two raters to out bottom six

jetz

Questionable balk call leads to bases loaded one out for Wright State sac fly makes it four – two Raiders mid seven

jetz

This game looks identical to yesterdays we have only three hits Robinson in two pitch for Valpo. Worm line: 4 r 8 h 0 e

jetz

Walsh in to pitch the ninth for Valpo's truck out first batter next batter Ground ball of vavras shoulder bad hop. He was caught stealing Walsh struck out his second of the inning to end top 9.

jetz

Team is very disappointed lost three games by a total of four had tying run on third with one out but could not score but squeeze bunt with one out may have been the call.