• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Should Lottich keep his job?

Started by NativeCheesehead, March 19, 2019, 03:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenCrusader87

I said I've never seen him at a game and later that I don't actively look for him. That's all.

JD24

Quote from: valpolaw on March 28, 2019, 10:36:38 PMWhat was so infantile about his comments? I thought they were valid points.
Heckler not being at games, whatever his thoughts are about Peters and Heckler, Jubril's status being publicly defined are all legit?

Not to mention the fact that the poster is beyond repetitive in his comments made basically in the same fashion as Herman Munster. "Darn! Darn! Darn!" IOW infantile.

There are plenty of posters who criticize the program and coach without coming across in the same tedious fashion.

crusader05

If you don't actively look for him then maybe you shouldn't use the example that you never see him at a game and imply that you would have since he wouldn't be in a suite as an example of evidence that he does not care about the program in one of your rants. That's the point I was making.

crusadermoe

What is sadly overlooked on this thread is the poetic brilliance of Native Cheesehead's post several days ago. 

No love for his rendition of new lyrics of "American Pie" ?    I think he's too cynical, but it is nicely done.     :lol: :thumbsup:

bbtds

Quote from: NativeCheesehead on March 28, 2019, 11:45:45 AM
I am as critical of Heckler's talk then do nothing approach as anyone. But if you've never seen him at a game you're not looking very hard.

I come all the way from Indy and I've seen Heckler at one of the home games I attended in Valpo.

I also saw Heckler at the Friday game at the Enterprise Center in St Louis against Loyola. As a Valpo fan who was also there I think that shows some dedication to the MBB program. Which is more than many fans on this message board who didn't show up in St Louis.

Also what the heck does this paragraph mean?
QuoteJoke. Absolute joke. The only reason why I would continue supporting this team with my time, effort, and money is because I don't want them having the right to take away being a fan of this school.

Doesn't make any sense to me.