• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Merry Christmas

Started by crusaderjoe, December 24, 2011, 09:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusaderjoe

Wow, no posts on the holiday as of yet?  Are we that demoralized about laying an o-fer against the Summit League this year  :lol:?  Well, I'll open.  I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.  To all of our non-Christian friends on this board, whatever holiday you are celebrating, I wish you also a joyous Holiday season.

Merry Christmas!

Ray Conniff: Here We Come A-Caroling (1)

valpopal

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all for the holiday season!

okinawatyphoon

Merry Christmas all! I just wish we had a white Christmas here! I thought that moving to northern North Dakota would guarantee me a white Christmas, but not this year.  :(
Valpo '10, Valpo Admission Network
US Air Force, Sigma Phi Epsilon

vuweathernerd

Quote from: okinawatyphoon on December 24, 2011, 11:05:40 AM
Merry Christmas all! I just wish we had a white Christmas here! I thought that moving to northern North Dakota would guarantee me a white Christmas, but not this year.  :(

didn't you have one up here last year? you can't win them all. but i agree, it's been a weird winter by local standards from what i've heard.

but anyways, merry christmas all!

valpospartan

Merry Christmas to all *

* With the possible exception of Summit league referees.

valpo04

VUfan

Best Wishes to all!!! It's White here!! good Skiing!

vu72

In Chicago for a brown Christmas!  Blessing to all!  By the way, I just finished all my chemo treatments!  God is good!
Season Results: CBI/CIT: 2008, 2011, 2014  NIT: 2003,2012, 2016(Championship Game) 2017   NCAA: 1962,1966,1967,1969,1973,1996,1997,1998 (Sweet Sixteen),1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2013 and 2015

dylanrocks

Merry Christmas from Milwaukee.

God bless you and watch over your recovery, 72.

valporun

Merry Christmas to All!! God Bless your recovery to rlh and vu72. Have a great day!

koala

Cooee and a Merry Christmas everyone from sunny Melbourne Australia   :)

Pgmado

Merry Christmas from Crivitz, Wisconsin today. Getting ready to cheer on the Packers tonight. Don't worry Chicago sports fans, I'm currently pulling for your Bulls. I hate World Peace.