• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

New Scoreboard Basketball Highlights Video

Started by valpopal, January 14, 2012, 08:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valpopal

okinawatyphoon

I like it. Short and exciting. Although the very last part with just a brown background and the crusader logo is a bit of a low note to end the clip on.
Valpo '10, Valpo Admission Network
US Air Force, Sigma Phi Epsilon

valporun

okinawa, that last part of that video would be better if this was the video that was at the beginning, before the team was introduced, but since it came at halftime, it could be timed for when Valpo is coming out for shootaround at halftime. Also, I didn't know Homer back then, but what was with that hair? You'll notice it, BELIEVE ME!, or as setshot says, BOOK IT!

tommydee46

Really like this video....prefer it prior to tip-off!!   Nice job with the video.   Go Valpo

Valpo89

mj

Aren't the first clips from "The Miracle on Union Street"? The video used to be on Youtube but I guess it was taken down. Great video though. 
I believe that we will win.

valpotx

You can't go wrong with the music from Tron-Legacy as well  :)
"Don't mess with Texas"

valpopal

On the subject of videos, last year the post-game press conferences with players and coaches were often available on videos at the Valpo web site. I haven't seen any this year. Anybody know what happened?

cmack

This video is definitely more of what I think of when I think Valpo Basketball.  It would be much better for tip-off.  I just don't get pumped up watching the FAMILY.........TRADITION.......and......FOCUS........of Valpo guys shooting around at the park. I'd rather look back to see the tradition of Lubos, Raitis, Zoran, Casey, Tracey, Dan, and the multitude of others who built the family, tradition and focus that we have now.  I have witnessed many great moments in my nearly 20 years of following the program.  I would like to see us really connect the casual fans with the real players and moments that have brought us to where we are.  It is not all just Bryce and Homer.  I am not just speaking of the pregame video anymore.  I am talking as a broader marketing tool.  Might help turn a few casual fans into season ticketholders.