• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

WBB - Recruiting

Started by FWalum, March 05, 2012, 11:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWalum

After watching the Girl's State tournament games this past weekend (and watching Fort Wayne Concordia win the 3A title), I have a recruiting suggestion for Coach Freeman.  Erica Moore from Mount Vernon class of 2014 is the real deal. She is 6' 1" and probably weighs 170.  She was unstoppable when they were able to get the ball to her.  She is strong, athletic and very fluid. Here are a couple pictures of her in action.

My current favorite podcast: The Glenn Loury Show https://bloggingheads.tv/programs/glenn-show

historyman

Quote from: FWalum on March 05, 2012, 11:22:00 PM
After watching the Girl's State tournament games this past weekend (and watching Fort Wayne Concordia win the 3A title), I have a recruiting suggestion for Coach Freeman.  Erica Moore from Mount Vernon class of 2014 is the real deal. She is 6' 1" and probably weighs 170.  She was unstoppable when they were able to get the ball to her.  She is strong, athletic and very fluid. Here are a couple pictures of her in action.

FYI, that is Mt.Vernon of Fortville, IN near Indy not Mt.Vernon in Posey County by Evansville.