• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Titan's message board

Started by wh, March 06, 2012, 02:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wh

I haven't been able to get their message board to come up for the past 24 hours or so.  Is anyone else having the same problem?

Valpower

Yes, it's been down for at least 26 hours.

historyman

SAME!

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.detroittitanhoops.com
Try reloading: www.­detroittitanhoop­s.­com/­phpBB3/­index.­php
Additional suggestions:
Access a cached copy of www.­detroittitanhoop­s.­com/­phpBB3/­index.­php
Search on Google:

historyman

Quote from: Valpower on March 06, 2012, 02:27:09 PM
Yes, it's been down for at least 26 hours.

Is that really you, Valpower? ? ? ? ? ?

Valpower

Quote from: historyman on March 06, 2012, 02:28:52 PM
Quote from: Valpower on March 06, 2012, 02:27:09 PMYes, it's been down for at least 26 hours.

No, my name is Rick and I'd really just like to discuss the Vagina Monologues again, but I was afraid I wouldn't be accepted.

OK...it is me.

vufan75

Quote from: wh on March 06, 2012, 02:17:01 PM
I haven't been able to get their message board to come up for the past 24 hours or so.  Is anyone else having the same problem?

Yes, I've had the same problem not being able to access their message board. 

Valpower

The Titan message board is back up.

historyman

Nothing about Anderson. That may be because their board had been down.

The charter bus will depart at 3:00PM (EST) from Calihan Hall filled with RED –CLAD Titan fans. Are you going to be one of them? Call the Titan Athletic Office at 313.993.1700 to sign up for the bus or to purchase tickets.

Fans unable to jump on the bus are welcome to join Dean "Dino" Bach at Dino's Lounge in Ferndale, Michigan for a Watch Party with other Titan fans! Happy Hour pricing has been extended all night long thanks to the Titan success. Flat screens and live audio will carry the ESPN game. Game time – 9:00PM!

Yesterday, Monday, it seemed like they only had one bus planned. Maybe now it's 2 buses. Butler had at least 3 buses.  From this post it sounds like the bus(es) is/are in Jackson, MI already.

StlVUFan

Bill Potter of the HL office just tweeted that Doug Anderson looked fit as a fiddle in warmups.

Valpo89

Quote from: Valpower on March 06, 2012, 02:54:14 PM

No, my name is Rick and I'd really just like to discuss the Vagina Monologues again, but I was afraid I wouldn't be accepted.

OK...it is me.
Valpower! Just now saw this today after a hectic Tuesday followed by a post-mortem Wednesday.
That's one of the best lines ever on this incarnation of the message board. Too bad Crusader03 won't get it. :)

valporun

Quote from: Valpo89 on March 08, 2012, 12:44:49 PM

OK...it is me.
Valpower! Just now saw this today after a hectic Tuesday followed by a post-mortem Wednesday.
That's one of the best lines ever on this incarnation of the message board. Too bad Crusader03 won't get it. :)

As Archie and Edith said, "THOSE WERE THE DAYSSSS!"

covufan

Quote from: historyman on March 06, 2012, 02:28:52 PM
Quote from: Valpower on March 06, 2012, 02:27:09 PMYes, it's been down for at least 26 hours.

No, my name is Rick and I'd really just like to discuss the Vagina Monologues again, but I was afraid I wouldn't be accepted.[/i][/size]
OK...it is me.
too funny! :lol:

Crusader03

Quote from: Valpo89 on March 08, 2012, 12:44:49 PM

OK...it is me.

I'm so popular that you can't stop talking about me even when I cut back on my posting.  I think I have accomplished everything I ever set out to do here  :lol: