• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

02/19/16 Oakland at the ARC

Started by 78crusader, February 17, 2016, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valpower

Quote from: mb230611 on February 25, 2016, 12:19:48 PM
Quote from: Valpower on February 24, 2016, 02:57:03 PMIf Felder doesn't get his team to the tournament, it would seem perfectly right to me.  It would mean he didn't score enough points and whom would you blame for that?  The Gods?  No.  His teammates?  Why would they be expected to pick up the slack come tournament time? Kampe?  Perhaps, for rolling the dice on a score-first point guard. Look, Felder is entertaining to watch, in a leading-man, action-movie kinda way, but I like me a good independent film with an excellent script and a solid ensemble cast.  And the Oscar goes to...
If he's truly a score-first point guard, he probably wouldn't be leading the nation in assists with 9.2 per game (Milwaukee's Jordan Johnson is next with 8.0 per game)...
I don't think he gets as many assists and draws as many fouls WITHOUT being a threat to score first and I don't think the threat is credible without actually, you know, scoring first. He's as much of a score-first point guard as there ever is.

oklahomamick

Regardless, I hope he jumps to the NBA after this year.  He had a tweet yesterday that insinuated he will be back. 
CRUSADERS!!!

NativeCheesehead

Anyone know what his graduation status is?  Seems like he'd be a perfect grad transfer for one of the big boys.

Valpower

Quote from: NativeCheesehead on February 25, 2016, 01:39:03 PM
Anyone know what his graduation status is?  Seems like he'd be a perfect grad transfer for one of the big boys.
He may not graduate cause he's gonna have to...pass first. 

VULB#62