• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

HL Tournament Seeds

Started by agibson, February 13, 2012, 10:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StlVUFan

With tonight's Detroit win over WSU, Butler's miniscule chance at the 1 seed disappeared completely.  The tourney will either be at the ARC or at the Wolstein Center.

valporun

bbtds, you should work with the athletic department or alumni relations to put some kind of a gathering together at a local establishment for HL fans, even though doesn't work as well for the students, since it is during spring break again, right? Nothing wrong with you and some friends working together to do this, and maybe take some of the burden off the athletic department.

It's great to know the best parts of the HL Tourney can now only be found in Valpo or Cleveland.

Nildogg

Not True... the championship would run through the home court of whomever has the highest remaining seed.

I predict a Hinkle Championship game.   8)

covufan

Quote from: Nildogg on February 17, 2012, 05:50:40 PM
Not True... the championship would run through the home court of whomever has the highest remaining seed.

I guess this could be true if Butler and someone other than CSU or Valpo win at Valpo.

valporun

Quote from: covufan on February 17, 2012, 06:03:19 PM

I guess this could be true if Butler and someone other than CSU or Valpo win at Valpo.

That's why I said the best parts of the tourney can only go through Valpo or Cleveland. The semifinals are the best games because the players leave more on the court during the semifinals than they do in the final game.

StlVUFan

Well, yeah, there is that, but we were talking about Friday and Saturday.

valpotx

Too bad Butler will lose before they get there.  I think you should just shoot for 2013-2014...
"Don't mess with Texas"