• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Titan Reggie- Reggie Hall

Started by titanmike, December 07, 2015, 09:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

titanmike

Hello Crusaders. I am not sure if some of you are aware and have become friends over the years with Titan Reggie. Reggie was in a car accident over the weekend and unfortunately is not likely to recover. Please keep him in your prayers and thank you for being his friend over the years, not a nicer guy you will meet.

webbvufan

I'm so sorry to hear that.  I will definitely keep him and his family in my prayers.

wh

I don't know Reggie personally, but I do know from reading your board that he's a wonderful person and a proud, very involved UDM alumnus. Our thoughts and prayers go out from the wh family to him and his family.

Pgmado

I've met Reggie at numerous games. Always good conversations. He's as big an advocate and fan of the Horizon League as there is. Heartbreaking.

HC

Had the pleasure of meeting him several times over the years and got to sit and chat with him during the tournament last season.

I will certainly be thinking of Reggie and his family, friends and doctors. Only wish there was more I could do besides say an extra prayer.

Get well soon!

usc4valpo

I have heard wonderful stuff about Reggie and I will keep him and his family in my prayers.

StlVUFan

I met Reggie in March 2014 in Green Bay and have talked to him several times.  He, like me, appreciates neutral site tournaments.  He came to Green Bay in 2014 even though Detroit was eliminated in the 1st round.  I'm fairly sure he stayed in Valpo last year even after the Titans lost in the 2nd round.

I sure hope he pulls through.

motowntitan