• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Mel Tucker Da Man

Started by Just Sayin, October 30, 2021, 03:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Sayin

One hell of a good football coach.
Michigan State-Michigan game was a great game to watch today. Best game I've seen this year. State pulled off the upset. Go Green.

valpospartan

Quote from: Just Sayin on October 30, 2021, 03:14:40 PM
One hell of a good football coach.
Michigan State-Michigan game was a great game to watch today. Best game I've seen this year. State pulled off the upset. Go Green.

I agree, Just Sayin.  GO WHITE.

usc4valpo

Perhaps USC has found their new coach!!

Just Sayin

LSU insiders think Mel Tucker is No. 1; James Franklin to USC more realistic

https://trojanswire.usatoday.com/2021/11/02/lsu-insiders-think-mel-tucker-is-no-1-james-franklin-to-usc-more-realistic/

QuoteAs The World Turns is a well-known soap opera. As The Coaching Carousel Turns is a soap opera USC fans are interested in, and boy is this thing spinning.

A week ago, it was revealed that James Franklin had acquired Jimmy Sexton as his new agent. That naturally seemed to make Franklin-to-LSU a strong possibility, since Sexton has tons of SEC clients and is able to get SEC schools to win bidding wars for his clients against schools from other conferences.

Yet, a fresh plot twist has emerged: Mel Tucker and Michigan State haven't lost a game yet this season. Michigan State was down 30-14 to Jim Harbaugh and Michigan this past weekend, but the Spartans rallied with a 23-3 finishing kick for a 37-33 triumph.

And they're off...........

usc4valpo

maybe Pete Carroll will return...