• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

2nd Chance at Valpo Gear...

Started by jetz, January 09, 2013, 03:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetz

Due to popular demand, a slightly revised order form for 2013 Valpo Baseball Gear from Nike has been produced.  I tried to attach it but the file is too large for this site.  There are 37 different T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, golf shirts, jackets and shorts as well as visors and hats.  Please email me at jetzwalsh@gmail.com if you're interested and I'll email you the form.  Short turnaround on this.  Items #36 and 37 are new (black and white S/S shirts in a fitted cut, Dri-Fit material), no women's shirts (different company) and no skull caps on this order.  Orders need to be placed by January 18th.

The first order is complete and some of you have items in the mail now. If you ordered something on the first order and don't have it by January 18th, respond here and I'll take care of it.   

8)

"How'd you like to mow my lawn?  Mmmm?  Mmmm?"--Judge Smails

valpotx

Sweeeeeet, my family didn't get their Christmas gift orders out there in time for the last one.  Maybe now I can add to my extensive Valpo workout gear!
"Don't mess with Texas"

oklahomamick

Where is the website to shop for the merchandise? ???
CRUSADERS!!!

Valposter

Quote from: oklahomamick on January 10, 2013, 11:54:32 AMjetzwalsh@gmail.com

oklahomamick, just email your request to Jetz, the original poster of this thread, at his email address below, requesting an Order Form and he will email to you.  The Order Form has color pictures of merchandise, descriptions and prices.

jetzwalsh@gmail.com

Very cool Nike gear for Valpo Baseball!  Thanks in advance for supporting the Valpo Baseball Team!!!!

Valpo Baseball:  2012 Horizon League Regular Season Champion!  2012 and 2013 Back-To-Back Horizon League Tournament Champions! 2012 and 2013 Back-To-Back NCAA Tournament Regional Appearances!

jetz

Quote from: oklahomamick on January 10, 2013, 11:54:32 AM
Where is the website to shop for the merchandise? ???

No website.  Email me at jetzwalsh@gmail.com and I'll send you the order form.  As mentioned in the first post above, the form is too big to post here.
"How'd you like to mow my lawn?  Mmmm?  Mmmm?"--Judge Smails