• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

What happened to Charles Elliott?

Started by VUSupport, February 24, 2023, 07:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VUSupport

He's no longer listed on the staff directory any more

valpopal

Quote from: VUSupport on February 24, 2023, 07:29:55 PM
He's no longer listed on the staff directory any more
His name is actually Elliott Charles, but this is an excellent question. The university made a big deal of this first major hire by AD Small with a formal announcement and other publicity, but apparently he then quickly disappeared without a word.  ??? 

https://www.valpoathletics.com/athletics/news/2022-23/21484/elliott-charles-joins-valpo-athletics-as-executive-associate-athletic-director/

valpofb16

According to LinkedIn looks like he has become an entrepreneur as the president of two start ups

historyman

Quote from: valpofb16 on February 24, 2023, 09:43:36 PM
According to LinkedIn looks like he has become an entrepreneur as the president of two start ups

Honestly if I was hearing about the financial issues at Valpo I would look at my other options also.

When does Dr. Small finally say "I have had enough of these financial restraints."
"We must stand aside from the world's conspiracy of fear and hate and grasp once more the great monosyllables of life: faith, hope, and love. Men must live by these if they live at all under the crushing weight of history." Otto Paul "John" Kretzmann

VUSupport

The start ups had a beginning date before his start here at Valpo. Head scratcher there.