• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Valpo at UNI game thread, Wed., Jan. 15, 2020, 7:00p CT

Started by wh, January 15, 2020, 06:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VUBBFan

MAN! This game sounds exciting. Too bad we can't see it. Keep us informed Todd. Great broadcasting!!!!

valpotx

Wow!  Zion came to play on D, then JFL says, 'what's up b*tches!' :)

Sorry, but the UNI fan base has been every bit of Butler since we joined the MVC, and I want this win!
"Don't mess with Texas"

bbtds

Had a 10 point lead for a few seconds there. Hope we can keep it up.

bbtds

bbtds

govalpogo

Nice to be able to watch half time.  Take out that first 4 minutes and what a half that was!  Unfortunate to give up a couple of late 3s

valpotx

Two ridiculous 3's, as well.  Guy in his face, and step back variety.
"Don't mess with Texas"

VALPO LI

Quote from: bbtds on January 15, 2020, 07:46:52 PM
Video is on. Just in time for halftime.
I'm sticking with Todd....he's my little lucky charm!
Shine on Vu

vu72

We are playing great defense and limited TOs.  AJ Green has been limited due to foul trouble but look out in the second half.  Daniel needs to step it up.  I had the radio for the first half and live stats but now can actually watch it!
Season Results: CBI/CIT: 2008, 2011, 2014  NIT: 2003,2012, 2016(Championship Game) 2017   NCAA: 1962,1966,1967,1969,1973,1996,1997,1998 (Sweet Sixteen),1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2013 and 2015

valporun

The weather from Iowa to Illinois over the last couple of days has gone from mild to chilly, so that would be playing with lines and satellite feeds. Glad to have the game back though. I'm shocked by how many empty seats are at the McCloud Center tonight. Maybe Wednesday, bad weather, or high school basketball games?

govalpogo

PlumStreetBum

Gotta keep the ball out of Green's hands, he's on fire to start the half. 16-0 run the last what, 5min? Oof

valpotx

They aren't calling some of the moving screens and contact now. 
"Don't mess with Texas"

valpotx

"Don't mess with Texas"

PlumStreetBum

valpotx

Absolutely bone-headed back-to-back possessions by Zion...wtf?
"Don't mess with Texas"

VUGrad1314

We are so close it's ridiculous... So frustrating... Soon we will learn how to win this games.

NativeCheesehead

Valpower

Quote from: NativeCheesehead on January 15, 2020, 08:48:51 PM
Sackey is quickly moving from asset to liability.
You would expect him to do everything quickly.

nkvu

Feast or famine with these guys. Have to make the feasts longer and the famine shorter. Credit uni. They have some incredible shooters and that Green was simply amazing tonight. I think he hit every open look and a bunch of contested ones. Still, not the blowout I was afraid it would be after our starts in both half's.

valpotx

I'm already predicting that we beat UNI at home.  Let's start the uck FUNI chants?
"Don't mess with Texas"