• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

View of Broekhoff's shot right above the student section

Started by Chairback, March 09, 2013, 11:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairback

Found this video.  It's at a really good angle to see the whole place erupt.  Watch what Bryce does when the shot goes in.

I can't post external links so take out the 123 in front of it.

123http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_VdzaFuloo

truth219

I shat my f***ing pants. Sorry about the lauguage....but f*&&. Great moment

Smj

What a great moment for Ryan, the team and the fans.....

drewsaders11

Great view! Really cool to see the whole ARC react.  Thanks!

dgrmgr

Seeing this over and over and over again will NEVER get old... although I may have once said that about "the shot".

70zboy

Thanks so much for posting. I had my camera with me but didn't think of videoing the final seconds. A memorable finish. Let's hope KVW is OK for Tuesday.

vu72

though without the significance of "the shot" , this has to rank VERY high on the all time list. 
What a great game on both ends of the court.  My hats off to GB.  On to Tuesday!!
Season Results: CBI/CIT: 2008, 2011, 2014  NIT: 2003,2012, 2016(Championship Game) 2017   NCAA: 1962,1966,1967,1969,1973,1996,1997,1998 (Sweet Sixteen),1999, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2013 and 2015

bmlvu97

Brian M. Lenz
Valpo Class of 1997

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: Chairback on March 09, 2013, 11:21:26 PMFound this video.  It's at a really good angle to see the whole place erupt.

I figured you didn't take that yourself...you know...being Chairback and all. :)

Also:  there are more than 3285 there.  maybe that was the earlier game total, but no offense, truth, but there weren't no 1000 empty seats up thar.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

truth219

You could have fit every one in the upper deck into bb, cc, and dd...how many do aa nd ee hold total and green bays and wright states student section were empty

Smj

Are you guys really arguing about tha attendace in this thread - who f.ing cares...   Here is a count i care about:

I think it is time for a re-call election or maybe we should just ask for a re-count.   Maybe they missed a couple "hanging chads" while counting the POY votes.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hanging%20chad

VULB#62

I second all previous comments and  I thought the game clock over the near basket in the foreground of the video was ideally positioned to add to the drama.  Talk about off-balance and nuthin but net!

Chairback

LaporteAve.  This is not my video.  I was in the lower bleachers.  To be honest I was putting on my jacket ready to leave thinking we lost. 

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: Chairback on March 10, 2013, 11:54:33 AMLaporteAve.  This is not my video.

I know it wasn't--you said.  I was merely winking as though to say "this could never be a chairback video" because that's your name, not the angle.

like most of my stuff, not really funny, especially when explained :)
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

MattCarter

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on March 10, 2013, 02:14:45 PM
Quote from: Chairback on March 10, 2013, 11:54:33 AMLaporteAve.  This is not my video.
I know it wasn't--you said.  I was merely winking as though to say "this could never be a chairback video" because that's your name, not the angle. like most of my stuff, not really funny, especially when explained :)
i found the explanation pretty funny ;)
The two greatest things on earth?  Short hair cuts and Valpo Victories!