• Welcome to The Valparaiso Beacons Fan Zone Forum.

Unfortunately for Valpo

Started by blaha blah, March 17, 2013, 10:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blaha blah

The spartans are going to make Valparaiso their pretty little girlfriend on thursday. This win may be convincing enough and brutal enough that it will stay in your psyche for years to come. If you were considering attending this game, I'd advise against it. You wont have a good time.  :-*

ValpoGenXer

You stay classy Sparty.  Representin...

blaha blah

spartans will gut valpo like a fish

valpotx

Quote from: blaha blah on March 17, 2013, 10:08:10 PM
The spartans are going to make Valparaiso their pretty little girlfriend on thursday. This win may be convincing enough and brutal enough that it will stay in your psyche for years to come. If you were considering attending this game, I'd advise against it. You wont have a good time.  :-*

The only reason I am questioning whether or not to go to this game, is because it is in the state of Michigan.  I will have to fly to the third world city of Detroit, and smell the stink from the airport to your crappy NBA team's 'Palace'
"Don't mess with Texas"

a3uge

Quote from: blaha blah on March 17, 2013, 10:08:10 PM

It's times like these that make me glad I went to Valpo. Way to represent your school well.

Edit : realizing it's probably an 13 year old kid

MattCarter

Quote from: blaha blah on March 17, 2013, 10:08:10 PMThe spartans are going to make Valparaiso their pretty little girlfriend on thursday. This win may be convincing enough and brutal enough that it will stay in your psyche for years to come. If you were considering attending this game, I'd advise against it. You wont have a good time.  :-*
Who care who wins or loses the game, its being held in the state of Michigan and THAT is the reason not to go.
The two greatest things on earth?  Short hair cuts and Valpo Victories!

LaPorteAveApostle

thought for mods:  if it takes 5 posts to be able to enter a link, or edit your profile...why not 5 (or 10!  or more!!!) posts before you can start a thread?

saves us from the preteens this time of year.
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

jack

It's not the team, or even the state. It's always been about the classless actions of some of their fans why people love to hate MS. The beauty of it is, win or lose, Valpo is, and always will be a class act, and respected everywhere they go.

LaPorteAveApostle

Quote from: jack on March 18, 2013, 06:15:02 AMIt's always been about the classless actions of some of their fans why people love to hate MS.

the difference between wolverines and spartans:
"It is so easy to be proud, harsh, moody and selfish, but we have been created for greater things; why stoop down to things that will spoil the beauty of our hearts?" Bl. Mother Teresa

valpo04

Quote from: LaPorteAveApostle on March 18, 2013, 05:37:23 AM
thought for mods:  if it takes 5 posts to be able to enter a link, or edit your profile...why not 5 (or 10!  or more!!!) posts before you can start a thread?

saves us from the preteens this time of year.

We used to have that, but it was relaxed for reasons such as this: http://www.valpofanzone.com/forum/index.php?topic=1247.0

It is back in effect.